Charlton Motel is a well established, attractive, clean and family friendly motel in the town of Gore in the south of the South Island of New Zealand. It's very well located, on the southern edge of Gore's commercial area and close to many of Gore's main facilities. Hosts Fiona Heslip and Ross Haselmore.
Charlton Motel overview:
- Within walking distance of the Gore Racecourse
- The closest motel to Gore's Multi-Sports Complex (swimming pool, Spa pool, ice skating, curling, ice hockey field hockey water turf and MLT events centre/stadium
- Close to Gore's Town & Country Club (home of the Gold Guitar Awards)
- Very handy to the A&P Show-Grounds, home to many equestrian and other events.
- Close by the famous trout fishing Mataura River, world renowned for it's superb "match the hatch" fly fishing.
- Also close to the shops, restaurants, bars, theatres, museum, art gallery etc.
- Charlton Motel - great value for money, quality facilities, good location and top service.
- Truck parking available
- Ask about our loyalty scheme
If you are visiting Southland to enjoy the Mataura River fly fishing or you just wish to stay in Gore and experience all this great region has to offer then you will find Charlton Motel the ideal place to stay.
- 9 Charlton Road, Gore
- Phone 03 208 9733 Reservations 0800 92 97 33